A dedicated server (Dedicated server) — a service providing a separate physical server (dedicated server)for rent, which is mounted on the technical platform in the data center.
When ordering the service, you will receive:
- non-stop access to 100% of server resources;
- Installing and configuring the operating system and software of your choice;
- full control 24/7/365 server;
- access to on-demand server using an IP KVM;
- Protection against DDoS attacks on the server. While filtering, only the attacking bots are blocked, ordinary visitors are not blocked;
- inclusion in the traffic exchange point UA-IX, DTEL-IX, DATA-IX, KH-IX, Giganet.UA;
- Hard Drive, SAS, SSD of choice;
- RAM from 2 to 64 Gb DDR4;
- scalable channel of 100 Mbit/s to 40 Gbit/s;
- advanced switching infrastructure, built on CISCO equipment
The advantages of renting a dedicated server in the «MAXNET» Data centers are:
- Provision of engineering infrastructure, performed in accordance with the highest international standards;
- preventive maintenance and repair work in the data center are carried out without stopping the server;
- availability of backup power and cooling systems;
- special climate conditions;
- operational troubleshooting;
- 24-hour technical support;
- access control and video surveillance;
- Protection of Data Center.
The data center service manager will help you choose the desired server, and configuration as well as provide professional prompt service from the moment of the selection to the installation and debugging equipment.